- Communications Services
- Low-cost Phone System – Gives you the ability to coordinate communications between personnel anywhere in the world.
- Remote Receptionist – Live receptionist to answer your phones.
- Virtual Assistant – This can be an administrative assistant, data entry person or even a bookkepper to help you with your daily work.
- Phone Answering Service – A virtual office phone answering service gives your clients a consistent way to stay in touch.
- Space Services
- Virtual Office Space – A virtual office gives you the opportunity to maintain an address in the city of your choice at a fraction of the cost of renting.
- Business Meeting Space – Gives you on-demand use (hourly, daily or weekly) use of of conference rooms and offices for meetings.
- Casual Workspace – As an alternative to the distractions and interruptions of a home office, we can provide office space on an occasional or “drop-in” basis, either hourly, daily or monthly.
- On-site Amenities – We can provide broadband Internet, fax-copier-printer, as well as video conferencing.
- Software, Etc.
- Virtual Office Software – Includes CRM, Service Ticket & Project Management, Virtual File Cabinets, Video Monitoring and more.
- Other Services – Website design and creation, and printing services for brochures and business cards.
With Neostation Virtual Office Software
you can bring your remote workforce together and consolidate all operations into a single virtual environment!
Free online file cabinet
Click dots above to select a specific slide. Hold mouse cursor over slide to pause.